- “Matt gives off a great energy and was extremely inspiring. The essence of ‘making good happen’ is such a simple action that many never do, Matt made it seem effortless (which it really is) and got us all motivated to make a difference. It was a great pleasure doing good with our #Tenner4Good and it also bonded the Princes Trust team. There needs to be more Matts out there and more ‘Good’. Thanks for the best team day I’ve had.” – Rich O’Dell (The Prince’s Trust)
“I saw him talk at two different events and knew I had to get him in to my work place to talk about ‘sparking the joy of human kindness’. Matt’s personal story is funny and interesting, but the underlying message is compelling: we can all find ways to be responsible for making a positive difference, every day.
Matt is humble, unassuming, and completely inspiring. If you get a chance to listen to him talk, take it. you won’t be disappointed.” – Stewart John (Communication and Engagement Manager – DVLA)
- “Matt was our only male speaker at Superwoman, handling an audience of 150 women plus a few brave men with great skill and getting everyone in the room on board with making good happen. A funny, witty and warm speaker.” – Bethan Darwin -Superwoman
- “Adored your energy, enthusiasm and the way you spoke and interacted with the students. Amazing!” – Victoria English – Coleg Gwent
- “Matt delivered a fantastic session at Camp CEO on standing out and interview skills. He was engaging and made the session very interactive. The girls learnt an incredible amount and stepped away more confident following the session. The girls loved it.” – Girl Guides Camp CEO
- “The kids were mesmerised! I am certain you have inspired the next generation!!” – Kate Holland – Copthorne School
- “Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for coming into class and sharing your knowledge. The students found it really helpful and were inspired! You were spot on.” – Lucy Squire – Course Leader BA Music Business – University of South Wales
- “Great opening talk. You crushed it.” – Cowshed PR
- “Matt joined my Enterprise and Employment Team day – my aim was to kick-start a project doing some ‘good’ that would develop us as a team and give something back. It’s fair to say we were all truly inspired by Matt, and the ethos of We Make Good Happen is embedded within the Prince’s Trust Cymru E&E Team” – Rhian Mathias (The Prince’s Trust)
- “I approached Matt to come and talk to our Leadership Programme. I gave Matt a brief for the talk and he covered everything I asked him to and more. Matt’s talk was inspiring, funny and knowledgeable.” – Louise Miles-Payne (UpRising)
- “Compelling, poignant and enlightening. There was a real buzz in the room after your talk. You definitely got people thinking!” – Rachael Wheatley (Waters Creative / Design Swansea)
- “We turned up for a Team Day and ended up getting so much more! Matt’s story of how ‘We Make Good Happen’ began was so touching and inspirational. He inspired my team and I to stand in a busy shopping centre in the middle of Cardiff singing carols, raising money for charity – not a usual Friday for us! It’s certainly made me think what else can I do to make a difference? Definitely one of my favourite days in work, ever!” Stacey Harris (The Prince’s Trust)
TEDx, Camp CEO – Girl Guides, The Good Summit – Dublin, Ireland (2018, 2019,2020), Ignite Cardiff (to 1400 people), Super Woman (2019), The Brownies, The Prince’s Trust, Creative Cardiff, Charity Comms, Veolia, DVLA, Charlotte Church’s Awen project.
Have been on a range of panels including including one with a former advisor to Obama (Good Summit 2019 – Dublin)
I’ve been featured on BBC’s Amazing Humans (3 Million views), BBC News (front page for 3 days & No.1 Most Watched video) and Russell Howard’s TV Show.
I love to inspire an audience.
Whether it’s to get involved in achieving 1 Million Good Deeds for We Make Good Happen or getting people to think what acts of kindness they could do with £10 (Tenner4Good – an idea which went viral and also picked up by Russell Howard’s TV Show).
I also work with companies with increasing Happiness, kindness within their workplace and community, and their Corporate social responsibility (CSR) .
Regularly speak to businesses, schools, groups like the Brownies right through to bigger audiences of 1400 people.
- Tenner4Good (What good can you with £10)
- We All have Time and Skills we can use for Good
- Clever Ideas to Get Noticed
- Being Different Gets You Ahead
- What I learnt from going viral
- Removing limiting beliefs and creating new ones
- Confidence and interview skills
Was previously a worldwide DJ and musician, now a film maker travelling the world documenting adevnturers up volcanoes, bands on top of igloos through to filming in Richard Branson’s house.
I’m always open to discuss how I can help you or your business achieve greatness and help make the world a better, happier place.
Russell Howard’s TV Show
BBC Three Amazing Humans
Made in TV:
Made in Cardiff TV:
Please contact me about speaking at your event or in your business: (UK & Worldwide)
or feel free to contact me on: 07702886149